Tips and Tricks


If you’re not American and only want to travel to the US for vacation purposes, as long as you do not stay in the States longer than three months, you do not need a Visa.



If you don’t already own a credit card, it is highly recommended that you obtain one prior to your tour. You can leave a deposit for your motorcycle or get cash from most ATM’s or directly at a bank teller with ease. Also hotels, gas stations, campgrounds, restaurants and even grocery stores accept credit cards.



 Traveler’s cheques in US Dollars (for example American Express) are a much better and safer solution than cash. Traveler’s cheques are accepted widely and are easy to use. When you use a Traveler’s cheque, you will receive your change back in cash. Also, you are protected! When you receive your cheques, make sure you sign them in the upper left hand corner only and make sure you keep your receipt in a separate place from the cheques. Then, if you loose your traveler’s cheques or they are stolen, the cheques can be replaced with ease, and at no cost to you.



In addition to credit cards and traveler’s checks, you should bring a few dollars in cash for the beginning of the trip. You will need cash for the luggage cart at the airport, for tips, and for food and beverages during the stops and cab rides. It would not be wise to bring a large amount of cash in European currency, since only a few banks like Bank One would be able to exchange these into US Dollars and you would not get a very good exchange rate.



Due to the high cost of doctors and hospitals, we strongly recommend that you purchase additional travel health insurance. Regular health insurance does not cover any costs and prior to any possible treatment, most doctors will ask for proof of insurance, or to receive payment in advance by cash or credit card. If there are high costs incurred you should contact your health insurance company. They might be able to provide you with a cost estimate. If you’re not a US citizen, check with your insurance company to understand your coverage.



If you will arrive in the US by plane, you need a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of your trip and a valid airline ticket. If you enter the US by foot or car through Mexico/Canada, the regulations changed in 1991, and you no longer need a VISA. You will, however, have to fill out a form upon entry.***



When you’re in the airplane, prior to landing in the US, they will have you fill out two forms. If you are not American, they will have you fill out a green entry control form (instead of a Visa) and a white customs form (one per family). The lower part of one of the forms will be attached to your passport by officials and will removed when you leave the country.



The import of fresh produce, plants, and meats is strongly prohibited. At International Airports there are officers with tracking dogs to check your bags. People over the age of 21 can bring in 200 cigarettes or 2kg tobacco, 1 liter of alcohol, gifts totaling no more than $100.00, and cash. However, if your cash exceeds $10,000 you will have to declare it on the custom form and you may have to pay a surcharge.



All Harley Davidson models are less six-months old with very low mileage. In addition, they are in great mechanical condition and look awesome!   Click the button below to choose your favorite Harley Davidson model:

What is in the packages included?

The price includes:

  • All overnight accommodations including breakfast and dinner (except for in San Francisco, as you have a day on there on your own.)
  • The rental of the motorcycle including all taxes, unlimited mileage, and liability insurance.

 The price does not include:

  • Cancellation insurance and health insurance.
  • Admission fees to the national state parks and bridges.
  • Cost of gasoline.

What we stand for

JC-Biketravel logo

Jc-Biketravel is a 100% Professional Motorcycle Guided touring company usa since 2003, renting all  types of Harley Davidson motorcycles.

We are social

Connect with us and our fans.
There is so much to show, discuss and share.

Get in contact

Contact JC for Europe:



Contact JC in USA:


Copyright © 2003-2017 JC-Biketravel, Los Angeles, CA

Design by ANAXO ⎜ Web Hosting by BRIZZO